Hi,
Since updating to scriptrunner 8.4 CfValues no longer return the value of the field.
Any idea why this might be happening?
Hi @Kevin Verheyden
Could you please specify what version of Jira you are currently testing on?
Also if you could share a screenshot on how you are using cfValues it would be beneficial.
Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
It's working for me, so I suspect you're using it differently to me.
Could you give us the snippets of code you are using?
From the code you shared, it appears that you are using this for a Simple Scripted Validator. Please confirm.
After reviewing the code you shared, you don't need to use any if/else statements.
Could you please try to modify your validation code to just:-
(issue.issueType.name == 'Save' && cfValues['Save - Root cause']) || cfValues['Root cause']
and see how it goes?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Yes in this case for a simple validator, still the same problem.
If I add a log it also returns no value.
On prod environment we still are on 7.10.0 and it works. But since upgrading to 8.4 on our testing environment it stopped working.
f(issue.issueType.name == 'Save'){if (! cfValues['Save - Root cause']?.get(null)){return false;}else{return true;} }else{if (! cfValues['Root cause']?.value){return false;}else{return true;} }
I also tried
and when I log on prod it returns me a value on test it returns nothing anymore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.