Hello together,I don't know if I'm in the right place.It's about Jira tickets. Some tickets are displayed in tables in the description (HTML). Sometimes the texts are not displayed correctly. Can someone help me here?
Hi Nikolaos - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share some screen shots and more details?
Hi @[deleted], welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
Please can you provide a screenshot to show what you are seeing? I don't understand from your question where you are looking in Jira versus what you are expecting.
Thanks
that is how it is presented
Thanks for sharing. What do it you want it do do differently than what it is doing?
Hi @[deleted]follow up question here. Are these being created via a email handler?
yes
make e-mails are displayed as tickets in the normal way
as text not as HTML tables
the e-mails come from https://snyk.io/de/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.