I have a question about the current JSM Cloud assets feature. I want to import CSV file data to JSM assets using API. Which API should I use and what steps should I take?
Hi @青山 明 ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, Jira Service Management (JSM) Cloud does not provide a specific API for directly importing CSV file data to assets. However, you can achieve this by utilizing the Jira Cloud REST API along with the JSM API.Specifically, you'll make POST requests to the /rest/api/3/issue endpoint. Each asset will be represented as an issue in Jira.
Map CSV data to asset fields: Write a script or program that reads the CSV file and maps the data to the corresponding asset fields. For each row in the CSV, you'll make a POST request to the Jira API to create an asset.
Hope you Got the Answer!
Please Accept the Answer If it helps you
Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Thank you for your reply."You'll make POST requests to the /rest/api/3/issue endpoint. Each asset will be represented as an issue in Jira."Why do we need this part?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.