New to the group, and about to do a Jira/Confluence cloud migration. Anyone from a NYC Agency have experience in this? Want to do this right and also assure we are in compliance.
There are a lot of steps and it can be overwhelming. I would recommend opening a ticket with Atlassian support. Select "Migration Support" in the "What can we help you with?" drop down. They can provide you with a Runbook and support along the way with performing the migration.
Hi @Bryant Browning
I can't speak to other NYC agencies that might have done their migrations, but I can speak to my own experience. I have worked with other entities that have compliance requirements for migrations. I can provide some guidance if you'd like.
If I do come across someone from an NYC Agency however, I will send them to your question here to answer it.
Take care!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.