Hi*
I want to show 3 different attachment macros on one confluence page. Possible? Or do i have to work with sup-pages and a excerpt-plugin?
Best,
Björn
I got it to work by having the groups of docs in different spaces, where I put the Attachments macro within the Excerpt macro. Then on the "Your docs" page, put an Excerpt Include macro for each group pointing to each of the other pages.
You can definately use as many Attachment macros on a page as you want. I sometimes do this to list the different file types for clarity.
ok? but they all show the same files on my page?
Hi Björn, You want different version of your file? If yes, I don't think your are able to show file version directly on your page but you can show all version of your files by clicking on attachment icon at the top of your page.
I want to have 3 attachment on one page called "your docs". The first macro shows 3 docs for team A, the second macro shows 3 docs for team B an the third shows 3 docs for team C. It's for each team a word-doc, an excel-sheet and a ppt.
I think i have to solve it via subpages or multiexcerpt.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.