Hello,
I am using macro on Confluence related charts, but cannot find a option to add values. Can you please let me know is it possible? Thanks!
Regards,
Jovanka
Hi @Jovanka Jovicic ,
To provide more specific guidance, it would be helpful to know which chart macro you are using in Confluence.
Hi @Jovanka Jovicic
What is the source for your chart?
If this is a Confluence table, you may click the "Manage connected data" option and select a chart as target:
The chart macro will be inserted just underneath your table.
From the chart options, you can choose from 3 types of graph: bar, line and pie. You can also configure your X axis and data series and customize the look and feel for your graph, providing a title and axis labels.
I hope this helps!
I do not have this option and version is data center not cloud, so maybe it can be the reason...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.