Hi
I want to automatically check a checkbox type custom field during a workflow transition.
How can i achieve this?
Rahul
I think i found the solution, using workflow post functions- update custom field value.
This is supplied by misc workflow extn plugin.
Can you share how you did this? I have a custom field with 2 check boxes. I want to automatically check one of the boxes based on the value of another custom field. I can do this in a post function, but I don't know how to "check the box"
same here, I can't believe how stupidly difficult this is..
Has anyone had any luck setting up a post function to update a field to check a box if a certain state is selected in a workflow.
Example
To
In Progress
Ready for Test
On Hold - When on hold is selected - a box is checked in the issue screen that says "on hold"
Done
Suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.