I have a list of employees who each have a different due date for their evaluation. I added a custom field to each card with the due date set. Then I created this due date automation:
5 working days before a card with custom field "Next Evaluation" set is due at 10:00 am:
Add the clock sticker to the card,
Send an email notification to "email1; email2" with subject "Evaluation Due in 3 Days!" and message "Hey you have an evaluation due soon!\n\nPlease check the To-Do List on Trello!",
Move the date in custom field "Next Evaluation" by 5 days,
Set date custom field "Next Evaluation" to 6 months from now at 10:00 am,
Create a new card with title "Evaluation Due" in list "To-Do Checklists" on board "board" and add the "Evaluations" checklist from card "Crew Deadlines" to the card and add member @member1 to the card, and set due in 3 working days at 10:00 am,
and add member @member2 to the card
I intended to be notified that the evaluation was due 5 days before through an email and the creation of a card that has the checklist on it. Then I wanted the custom field reset for 6 months from the due date (which would be 5 days from the automation running).
What did I do wrong?