Hi,
Is there a macro for displaying only the current date? I am having rss feeds in my confluence page. The feeds get updated on an hourly basis. So i want to have a verbage under each feed saying "last updated on so n so date". I dont want to go in everyday and manually do it so a current date macro from the systems clock would be very handy. Any solutions? plz help!
Thanks!
Avinash
I found it! You have to create a user macro with this $action.dateFormatter.format($content.currentDate) included in your templete.
Run Plugin for Confluence
{run-now}$current_time{run-now}
Thanks Bob! But it says its a paid plugin. Can i create a simple user macro for this?
Probably. Google around to find what is available is velocity.
This is great solution!
Hi guys,
I just wish to show the Year only and not the whole date. Could you please help me with that or guide me to any documenation?
Thanks heaps.
This may be no longer relevant to you, but as I stumbled across these examples requiring add-ons I thought I post the easiest one using the DOM:
## @noparams #set($yr = 1900 + $content.currentDate.year) $yr
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.