Hello,
I have a project under Jira where I put the module "Search highlighting". This field allows me to search for Confluence content. I would like to remove from the preview window the line at the bottom right "displays artiche in a new window."the aim is to allow users to access confluence content without having access to the application.is it possible to remove it?
thanks
@Sébastien GAYOU You can add some custom CSS but it would hide it all all sites depending on where you place it.
Bonjour
I'm a real beginner. I tried to add the CSS syntax in Refined Jira, but I still get the link.I think I'm making a mistake.
merci
Try this and see if this fixes the issue body.rw_dialog_content.rw_knowledge_base .cv-kb-portal-view .cv-kb-portal-view-fallback-link-container {display:none !important;}
thank you for your feedback,I had tried to add "!important".but it doesn't change anything. I still have my link displayed.
I don't understand, because when I display the source of my page, I see the CSS tag
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.