Hi there,
I added JMC to my iPhone App and tried to add custom-fields to my crash reports. I change the fields 'summary' and 'description' and that works fine for me. But adding custom-fields doesn't.
Unfortunately, the delegate method - (NSDictionary *)customFields only called when sending feedback... not when sending a crash report.
I also tried to add custom field data to the function (see JMCClasses/Core/transport/JMCCrashTransport.m)
- (void)send:(NSString *)subject description:(NSString *)description crashReport:(NSString *)crashReport
{
...
NSDictionary* dictCustomFields = [[JMC instance] getBugCustomFields];
NSData *customFieldsJSON =
[[dictCustomFields JSONRepresentation] dataUsingEncoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding];
JMCAttachmentItem *customFieldsItem =
[[JMCAttachmentItemalloc] initWithName:@customfields
data:customFieldsJSON
type:JMCAttachmentTypeCustom
contentType:@application/json
filenameFormat:@customfields.json];
NSArray *attachments = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:crashData, customFieldsItem, nil];
[customFieldsItem release];
JMCQueueItem *item =
[self qeueItemWith:description
attachments:attachments
params:params
issueKey:nil];
[[JMCRequestQueuesharedInstance] addItem:item];
}
My custom-field key/value paire looks like this:
[customFields setObject:@3forKey:@affects_build_number];
[customFields setObject:@iOS 5.0.1forKey:@os_version];
where 'os_version' is a drop-down in JIRA. But that doesn't work, either.
Would be perfect if someone can help me 
Best
mKlein