Hi!
How can I say this simple scripted condition: previous issuetype was "Bug", current issuetype is "New Feature" in groovy?
Another solution.
You can create a new Custom Field that when an issue changes from 'Bug' to 'New Featura' put a value in custom field (ex. 'Yes') (you can do these with custom listener).
So, you'll have more easy to make the condition of groovy, because you've only have to check on the condition if the custom field is set to 'yes'.Hope it helps.
Daniel
what is mean by previous issue type was bug and current issuetype is "New Feature" ?
do you mean issue created as bug and later moved to new feature?
or assumen current issue is TEST-12 bug and prvious issue is TEST-11 new feature, is it like this?
I have builtin script listener "Fast-track transition an issue":
event: Issue Moved
condition: issuetype was Bug, and new issuetype is New Feature.
And I don't know how to say this condition in groovy.
i am not getting exactly what do you want achive!!
can you explain little bit more about your requirement.
check this it may help you
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts?src=contextnavchildmode#Built-InScripts-JQLQueryCondition
Issue created as bug and later moved to new feature, at this moment listener should work. Only if it was a bug and now it's a new feature.
Oh, I like this idea. I guess I can use it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.