如果confluence本身没有工作流,如何自定义一个confluence工作流插件,,,是否有相关的demo
Hi @PF ,
可以参考一些商业插件
ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows for Confluence
Comala Publishing
I can't install other plugins and need to customize a confluence workflow plugin
You can read the Confluence Plugin Guide for an overview of what plugins are. This document introduces Confluence plugins to developers who may want to write their own.
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-plugin-guide/
View the confluence workflow module, the documentation is not clear, can not understand
Hi @PF
Full transparency: I am the Product Marketing Manager for Appfire's Document Management apps. We have a few options that can help with this. Comala Document Management is our app for workflows. If you don't need everything this app offers, there is Comala Document Control and Comala Document Approval.
Ollie mentioned Comala Publishing; this will let you publish your approved documents to a copied space or add them to a designated Collection restricted to specific groups or users. If you are on Server, you will not be able to start a trial due to the Server's end of life next February, but you may do so if you are on Data Center.
I hope this helps!
Jamie
I want to create a confluence flow plugin myself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.