Hello, I have more of a topic for discussion rather than a problem that bothers me about work.
We use comments extensively for issues. The new version of JIRA sorts comments as "Newest first," so the latest comment is at the top. However, the reply button is at the very bottom of the page, so when I send another contribution, I basically can't see the previous ones I'm responding to. If I want to compare them and change the sorting to have the latest comments near the button, then for longer discussions, I have to click several times on button Load 10 newer comments before I get it to the desired state. It behaved differently (or I don't remember it bothering me as it does now) in previous Jira major version. Is it possible to adjust this behavior? Maybe per user or per project? The ideal scenario would be to have the latest contributions just above the "Add comment" button, and in case of a larger number of contributions, one could click to load older ones (rather than newer ones, as it is now). Or am I doing something wrong?
Our company's Jira administrators are not able to help me as it is a product feature.
Thank you.