Hello everybody,
is it possible to see the due date of Issues in Outlook. Maybe a kind of Calendar solution?
I would not like to buy the Outlook Integration for JIRA
Any ideas?
Greets
Alex
The Atlassian calendar addon allows you to generate ical that you can import. Imports are point in time though, so if due dates change, you'd need to re-generate the import.
If you need something dynamic, you're going to need to find/write an add-on that can present JIRA data as a dynamic calendar feed. Something like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.seibertmedia.jira.plugins.issue-calendar-sync (I've not tried this one myself, and there may be other solutions, but I'd certainly try it as I have fouund other Seibert's add-ons to be good)
Hi @Alexander Schätzle,
recently I have developed a plugin for syncing issues to Outlook calender. Maybe you'll give it a try. Feedback is highly appreciated.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.mguenter.jira-sito
Cheers,
Matthias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.