I've created a filter on my scrum board where I take issues from specific epics from one project and all the issues in the other project. In the filter query, the issues show up correctly. When I used this as the saved filter on my scrum board, the issues all show up in the backlog, but only the epics from one project show up on the epics panel.
The epics show up on the project which Im filtering all issues in the project. Im also an admin for that project, but not for the other (the one where the epics dont display).
Does anyone understand why that might be, or how I could get those epics to appear?
I did a test where I changed the filter to select for another project, for which I am an admin as well. Then, the epics did show up. So do I need to be a project admin for this to work, or can the project admin give permission to specific epics?