It seems like JPD doesn't have the ability to add automation for multi-select fields yet, can someone help with getting me to the right JSON to use, what I have right now is throwing an error.
Basically when a specific type of issue is updated (with a certain field value), then I want to automatically update another field with a new value that is equal to the issue summary for the idea that triggered the work flow.
E.g. I create a new issue with summary "Test" -> I update the 'product type' field (a custom field in our project) to equal "Special" -> Automation is triggered to add a new value, called "Test" to the 'special list' field (a different custom field in our project)
This is the JSON I tried that isn't working to update the ' Special list' field
{
"update": {
"Special List": [{
"add": "{{issue.Summary}}"
}]
}
}