Let me start with, I love the new "Dark Mode". Trello was one of the only apps I used that did not have a dark mode, and now it does. Yay!
However, after the implementation of "Dark Mode" I can't seem to get some of the functionality I have use everyday to work.
I input cards on the fly all day long. I enjoyed being able to type #LabelName to assign a label to a card. On occassion I used the other "keys" that would allow me to add deadlines or assign people to a card.
That doesn't seem to work now.
Was this a design change or is it a bug?
Is there a different set of commands to do this while inputting cards?
Any information or help would be appreciated, as going into each card to set these items takes time. Not a lot, but it adds up.
Thanks,
Danny