I need to config Oauth2, but I cannot find where to config
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0904/oauth-2-0-provider-system-properties-1188767697.html
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Have you tried following the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0904/configure-an-incoming-link-1188767691.html? If you have already gone through this configuration process and still having challenges, please inform more details about what you're trying to achieve so we can help you further.
thanks for your reply.
I noticed the config in this document:
I dont know where to set it. could you tell me where this user interface at?
The configuration you are seeking is located on the server side. To assist you in understanding the necessary steps to configure it, please refer to the links below.
Hey Ivan , I just went through all the links , none of the links contain the steps or any way on how to configure the system properties for OAuth 2.0 in JIRA software.The first and second link contains the steps if I have downloaded jira software and I have the directory I can work with but in my scenario I am running a cloud version for which I don't have any directory .The third link is about adding -d parameters in JVM .Is there any way I can just add/edit/configure these properties on JIRA cloud server through dashboard settings page ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.