Hi Community, I'm experiencing a weird issue. Every day when I try to log in to Jira it asks me to enter CAPTCHA. I know I'm entering the correct password since it's stored in the password managing tool. Also when I log in after entering the captcha there isn't a failed count from the login details in the user management tab. We use Crowd as a user directory. I can log in to Crowd and Confluence with no issues. It's just Jira. I couldn't find an option to disable the captcha for login. The only option is available to sign up and it's already off. I ran the below SQL query to make the login fail 0. I didn't check if there was any failed count.
I'm not sure what the issue is. It's happening every day when I try to log in. The only change we made a few weeks ago was that we migrated from the server to the data center. Is anyone have any idea what the issue can be and how can be fixed?
update cwd_user_attributes set attribute_value = '0' where user_id IN (select id from cwd_user where user_name = 'myuser') and attribute_name = 'login.totalFailedCount';
Thank you,