When I try to add in a macro element into my confluence page, confluence will not let me insert any Jira macro's. I can do no Jira macros onto the confluence page. I have reset Chrome, logged out of my confluence, and refreshed the page.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am sorry that the answer you got before was misleading - it was generated by an AI that has no understanding of your question or Atlassian software.
What do you mean by "will not let me insert Jira macro"? Could you describe what you are seeing? (For example; the macro browser does not offer you Jira macros, {jira won't autocomplete, macro config box does not pop up, etc)
Having same issue... any solution?
Im having a similar issue I create an excerpt but not insert excerpt , I could do this month ago
I cant edit any of my previous excerpt insert excerpt .. this is bad
I mean if I try to insert one of the included Jira Macros provided with Confluence, the macro does not display, show, appear. i.e. does not appear to insert the macro? ALL OTHER macros available for selection work perfectly (of the many, many tested).
As this is a new cloud of Confluence/Jira is there a configuration in Confluence that needs to be mapped to the Jira instance? I did not set either of these up.
Please advise ASAP.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.