I got a new laptop at work (duh) and am now having issues with importing to Xray. I created a new configuration file and a new csv file and they just aren't importing the way they have in the past. Does anyone know why I am getting the display that says "There are no steps defined" when I open the test case in Xray?
My column headers on my cvs spreadsheet for import are:
- Name
- Identifier
- Steps
- Data
- Expected Results
- Components
- Labels
- Asignee
My configuration file is:
{
"projectKey" : {
"project" : "ASCENT"
},
"field" : {
"Components" : "components",
"Action" : "Action",
"Identifier" : "Test Case Identifier",
"Asignee" : "assignee",
"Espected Results" : "Expected Result",
"Labels" : "labels",
"Data" : "Data",
"Name" : "summary"
},
"link" : { },
"projectSelection" : {
"project" : "true"
},
"projectName" : { },
"value" : { }