Hello,
I am currently setting up an automation rule so that we can pull 10% of completed issues for a QA check.
I referenced the following community thread to start building:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Can-Jira-select-a-random-sample-of-issues-for-QA/qaq-p/1419911
The rules seems to be working but is not fully correct.

The random value is correctly adding to the audit log.

However, the compare condition doesn't seem like it is comparing to that initial random number that was generated in the audit log. I believe it is creating another random number and then editing the field based on that value.
Can anyone help me so that the compare value is looking at the actual number that was added to the audit log?
I am also open if anyone has any other suggestions on how to execute this. It would be ideal if there was something we could do to get exactly 10%. For instance the audit log adds a value in order from 1 to 10 instead of a random number.
Thanks for taking a look!