We've got our external tool for project creation. It doesn't care about underscore in project key. Therefore we've got multiple projects containing underscore in their project keys in production environment.
I'm from service team looking for reason, why in projects containing underscore in key in-line editing doesn't work properly (when issue is accessed via URL, or via link that doesn't use AJAX).
Steps to reproduce good behaviour and error:
- I access the issue via `Project -> Issues -> <something>`, then in-line editing works properly
- while I'm in this view (1st step) and I click on issue key / link, then in-line editing works properly
- when I refresh same page showing issue (or just enter the same URL without complete refresh), then in-line editing doesn't work at all
This behaviour hasn't been seen in projects without underscore in its key.
The JIRA version is v6.1.7#6163-sha1:94d557d.
Can't add comments, so edit:
"Administration -> Add-ons -> Behaviours" - list is empty