We recently upgraded our JIRA to version 6.0.8 and Fisheye to 3.1.1
I followed the posted Atlassian instructions on integrating Fisheye with JIRA via Application Links and the connection worked fine. I also added the IP and URL patterns per the instructions. No errors during setup or configuration. Everything looks fine.
However, when I get the following error when I try to view Source in a project or via the Source tab in a ticket.
Request to http://fisheye.<mycompany>:8060/failed: Error in remote call to 'fisheye' (http://fisheye.<mycompany>:8060) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/search-v1/crossRepositoryQuery', params={query=<project>, expand=changesets[0:20].revisions[0:29],reviews}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 401 (Unauthorized)
I was able to resolve the issue by enabling anonymous read access to the repository in Fisheye, however, I do not want to do that in my environment for security reasons. Has anyone encountered this issue? I tried following other fixes I saw posted and I've re-created the app link multiple times successfully with different users (who have admin privileges) but no matter which user creates the application link I still cannot view unless I tick the "anonymous read" access box in Fisheye on the repository.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I've also tried setting up permissions groups on the repository with no success. I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious or there is an issue I'm not aware of.
Thanks.