I need a space synchronization for 2 different confluences. When there is a change in the space in A confluence, I want a change in the relevant space in B confluence, is it possible?
Hi @talha
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can do that through a third part app like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/42115/comala-remote-publishing?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @talha ,
Full transparency, I am the Product Marketing Manager for Comala products. Comala Remote Publishing will allow you to publish to a remote instance so external users can see the information. If you want to sync an internal and external space, we also have Comala Publishing. This allows you to keep one space in a draft state and one for employee consumption. You can also use it to sync two spaces with different user and group permissions.
Check it out, and feel free to contact our support team.
Jamie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.