I'm on the latest and this doesn't apply.
Easy task, need to be able set up customized notifications for different project and different users and I'm not able to do it. Below isn't what I'm seeing, not the first time I'm looking at outdated documentation.
What should be very simple is taking a while, long while. I've stopped looking and watiing for an answer.
Thanks
Associating a notification scheme with a project
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators global permission.
- Choose
> Projects.
Keyboard shortcut: g + g + start typing projects
- At the lower-right of the Project Summary page, locate the Notifications section, click the name of the current scheme (e.g. Default Notification Scheme) or None (if the project is not yet associated with a scheme) to display details of the project's current notification scheme.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and choose Use a different scheme (or Select a scheme).
Screenshot 4: The Project Notifications page