Hello,
For some of JIRA-Enhancements or JIRA-Bug. I want to create a "Story with some subtasks". With the below details
- The "Story" should "block" the JIRA-Bug or JIRA-Enhancement.
- The "Story" should have specific L1, L2, L3, L4 categories
- The "Story" should be an "issue in a EPIC".
- The "Story" should have N (3-10) subtasks, with specific contents
- The "Story" and "sub-tasks" needs to assigned to a specific individual.
As this needs to be done for multiple JIRA's, manually creating them is becoming time-consuming. Can you please answer the below questions?
- Is it possible to create an automation to achieve the above?
- If so, can you please help me create it?
- If #1 is possible, how to use the automation in the JIRA?
- Is it like a custom automation, which I can see on the drop-downs in my JIRA home page?
- Or, is it like a script that I need to invoke.