I would like to include the full URL to a page in the page itself. The reason for this is that we export page to word and forward this exported word document to downstream systems.
I would like to include the link to the page in confluence to be able to close the loop. If any fault or comment is needed it would be easy for the once using the word-doc to select the link and get directly to the source information and change/comment on the page in question. This is why I need the full long URL to the page.
The person writing the page in Confluence could of course type in the URL manually but users often forget/type the wrong URL or forget to update if they change the page title so I want an automatic way to do this.
I wrote a small JavaScript to get the page URL and insert it which works well in Confluence but the information is not included in the exported version for some reason. (not in word nor in pdf).
My question is if there exist either a Confluence native way to do this or how I would get the exported document to include the result of the URL.
The JavaScript I use (inside a HTML Marco) is:
