I have created the Backend and frontend teams for each user story. Now i need to JQL extract the report with % of work done by each team. Can you please me with the query.
JQL query required.
Hi @Raghu Kitu welcome to the community. Please provide a bit more detail on what you're trying to accomplish here. I would suggest if you're looking for % of work complete based on parameters that you have a look at Dashboards and the Dashboard Gadgets to achieve what you are looking for.
For example one Jira story have efforts estimated for 4 days and 2 teams example a and b working on the story and I have divided by 2 teams by component A and B in Jira.
In Jira we can see total % completed but from the above example i need Team A and Team B efforts individually from the JQL query.
Can you help me with the JQL or other way.
I can do better than that, I can give you what you need to do it for yourself
Searching for Issues and filtering
Searching In Jira
Advanced Search
Working with Search Results
Yes, this really works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.