Today I was working on my Product discovery Project and the view changed after I did a refresh. This is the current view I have for all my Project Discovery Projects now and I can't see anything on the left hand side "Side bar" to try to change it. Does anyone else this issue? And it won't let me change the view to anything else.
Thank you
@Len Bergman I can see that your license of Jira Product Discovery has been suspended - which would explain that.
There are 2 possible reasons:
In any case, don't worry, your data is still all there waiting for you. Just reactivate the product and make sure you have a credit card registered in the billing section.
Hi @Len Bergman
Short answer: you have left the Jira Product Discovery (JPD) project views and are viewing the JPD project's ideas from the new Issues search view of another project.
I was able to replicate what you see for the list, but not the blank left-navigation...and I am unclear how you got there from JPD except by navigating to a project, and then selecting Issues from the left-navigation.
To get back to your JPD views, select your JPD project from the top-navigation bar.
If this continues I recommend working with your sit admin to submit a ticket to Atlassian Support here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
@Len Bergman if you're still having issues getting in to your JPD project please ping me at rswami@atlassian.com
@Tanguy Crusson ,Thank you for looking into this. I'll work with your admin to get the license un-suspended.
Thanks
Len
@Rohan Swami I've sent you an email about the same issue that has been blocking us for the last 12-16h and support ticket that was made hasn't been updated as of yet.
I have the exact same issue with a blank left-navigation, this is very confusingPlease ignore my comment, I just missed the expand button at the top left corner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.