In our company we are using the Atlassian stack (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo) and so far we are happy using that for hotfix reviews on stable branches, opened by the developers, who are attaching pre-commit files or selecting the commited revisions of related files.
Now we would like to also start doing code reviews on the trunk after each sprint. We have one jira issue per user story, which is broken down to subtasks. The comments of code commits (to SVN and Github repositories) are including the ID of the subtask. So in the view of the subtask we can see all commits in the Source tab.
What I would however like to have is a cumulated view of all commits of the user story in order to create a review on all the changes related to that user story. Today I'm manually typing in all subtask IDs in Fisheye to get a list of all commits, but I cannot create one review over all.
Ideally I would need to see a diff view of all added/changed files/lines or even better see these files/lines annotated in my editor (Eclipse, but may also be Intellij IDEA). Why not just in Crucible? Because in addition to manually checking the changes we are also using Sonar to run code analysis for style violations, code duplications, potential bugs, etc. , so I would also like to immediately see those found issues in my editor as well.
So right now when doing reviews per user story, there are so many manual steps to gather all changed files/lines for that story and then look up each file in the editor to create the diff views and also to see if Sonar reports issues on the new code. So this is very uncomfortable and time consuming and I wondered if there are existing tools/plugins or soon to come features, which would help me with that.