Hey team,
I have a question about both incoming and outgoing mail server set up.
We have two projects. We have separate email IDs for support desk for each project.
As I understand, in each project setting, we need to add the corresponding mail server details. In addition to this, under system configurations, in incoming mail, we need to add the 2 servers. In incoming mail handler, we will define which requests go to which projects, right?
Now, with the outgoing mail set up, there is a possibility to set up only one mail server. Is it possible to set up both email servers for the individual projects? I see an option under project settings, where we can change the email ID for notifications, would changing that just change the name of the outgoing emails or would it change the server as a whole? I don't understand this part.
I'd appreciate support here please
ps: In the incoming mail handler, there is an option to choose local files as server. What does it mean? What does it do (especially when there are multiple email IDs involved)?