Hi,
I create issue in jira cloud with automation
in the description field i need a multiple indentation.I can't find how to do this with markdown syntax.
text 1
sub-text 1
sub sub text 1
sub-text 2
Could you help me ?
Hi @Mélanie Liguet
You should be able to do this:
* text 1** sub-text 1*** sub sub text 1* text 2** sub-text 2*** sub sub text 2
thank a lot, that's work fine.
Hi @Mark Segall
I am trying to update comment body using JIRA rest API, everything works fine but text indent is not working.
*text* is making the text bold
\n is creating new line
but I want the next line to start 1 tab space from the previous line
For Ex:
This is my first line
Here my second line should Start
If I use \t that is printing the \t as it is instead of the tab space.
Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.