Good morning
, in order to calculate some internal SLAs for my work, I need to calculate the interactions with the problems during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. m. to 6 p.m. m.
What I was able to configure, which is what I put in the images, is the global time tracking configuration, which allowed me to set it to 9h, my question is those 9h from what moment to what moment Jira measures them: from 00:00 to 09:00 or 08:00 to 17:00 from 09:00 to 18:00?? I don't know where to see it.
Why am I asking this? because to be able to do my reports I currently have Jira connected to Power Bi and within the data that I can export there is a table called "time in state" where I have measured the interaction times of the issues in seconds, but in 3 different versions:
DURATION_IN_BUSINESS_DAYS_24H: it takes from Monday to Friday but 24 hours
DURATION_IN_NORMAL_HOURS: counts the time 24hs/7d
DURATION_IN_BUSINESS_DAYS_BH: and this, from what I understand, counts the working hours of 9 am but I don't know from when it starts counting and if there is any way to parameterize it so that it counts from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. m.
That is why my question is how to parameterize what I understand would be the business hours in Jira in order to have this data correctly.
Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.


