I want to change parent's issue status when move transition in Sub-task?
How can I perform this? Please let me know any info.
https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JMWE/Post-functions#Post-functions-15-TransitionParentIssue(newin2.1)
When transition (e.g. from status "Open" to "In Progress) happens in Sub-task, I want to change
parent's issue status to any status. JIRA Server, not JIRA Cloud. "Transition Parent Issue" can help
me. Thank you.
If you have more specific questions please ask.
Hi,
I am using same work flow for both parent Task and sub-task and tried to use the above said post function (i,e "Transition Parent Issue") when the issue state transitions from "In Progress to Done" state as below.
And I started transitioning the sub-task state from To Do to In Progress and then in-turn transitioned to "Done" state. But parent task is in To Do State only even after moving the sub-task status from In Progress to Done state.
I am not sure why it's not moving parent task status from To Do to Done.
whether there is any issue in using/sharing the same workflow for both parent and sub-tasks for a specific Issue Type?
I am working on a similar issue and we aren't using the plugin. Is there a way to do it using the groovy script post function?
Thank you.
I am unable to find GreenHopper anymore. The trial page throws an error. Some help? Anyone?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.