Hi @jeff wingard ,
Please refer to the below links.
Space Permissions- https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html
Confluence Group access- https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-groups-139478.html
Page Restrictions- https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-restrictions-139414.html
Yes, I ran across some of this doc. My dilemma is want to restrict access to pages from <anonymous>. However, when I do this I need to grant access to people I'd like to have access but I don't want to grant to 100 users. Is there a way to grant to groups of people? I haven't seen any group access capabilities. Thanks.
You can remove the anonymous permission and add the confluence-users group then only user can access it who have the confluence license.
But I don't see any groups listed when trying to grant access. Almost like Confluence doesn't support group names. Are there special wildcards or other I need to use to get group lists? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.