What my customers are unable to access the Bitbucket by June 8th, is that the case?
What if i renew, current server license? that should give us some time to renew?
I think the "Starter" license type has been removed a long time ago...
You should search for it, but I think Atlassian's recommendation would be to purchase a 10-user license (which may be on the same price level as his Starter was). But if he wants a 10-user Server license, then Server as an option was also removed.
Which means that the recommendation is probably going to Cloud.
Your installation of Bitbucket Server will continue to work, but you will not be able to upgrade to a version of Bitbucket Server released after the expiration date of the license.
Cheers,Christian
Premier Support EngineerAtlassian
is there a way shift and drop the whole this small repos to Bitbucket Cloud?
if there is one?, Please share all the complete details here,
Thanks
Thanks for the response, I have upgraded for time being
I will start the migration from my end for moving out to Bitbucket cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.