I have a Red/Amber/Green column in Confluence that I am trying to set the background to the appropriate colour but the colour selection button doesn't work as expected. It only shows the colouring when the cell and adjacent cells are selected/highlighted in page edit mode.
It sounds like you might be trying to select a whole column to change the color of all the cells in the column at once; that doesn't seem to work. Try selecting each cell individually, and change the color, one cell at a time.
No - just selecting the individual cell. The odd thing is that when you highlight the cell by selecting the row it's in - after you have tried to set the background colour - it displays the colour you have set it to. But this is only the case when in 'edit'.
image2016-2-18 8:55:40.png
Why select the row? just put your cursor in the cell and change it's color and see what happens when you save.
Hi Milo,
I am not selecting the row when trying to colour the cell. The above is just trying to demonstrate that when I do highlight the row after I have set the colour from within the individual cell - you get the reverse colour showing as the colour I selected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.