Hi Atlassian community,
I need your help with a case that concerns the Jira mobile App for Jira Server (version 1.41.0.3) concerning creating new service request tickets.
When user want to create a new ticket they cannot fill in the "customer request type" field, which is a mandatory field and therefore cannot complete to create a ticket at all via the Jira App.
It is not possible to put any value for the customer request type field, since you cannot click on the > like for the other fields:

If you create a ticket via the Jira Server itself or from the customer portal it works correctly.
I don´t have much experience with the App so I don´t really know how to even analyze this problem really...
I could reproduce this issue myself and I have the newest version of the App (iPhone AppStore), plus I have logged myself out and in.
What else can I do?
And it is not a possibility to make this field non mandatory just because of this situation.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Simon