I'd want to create a Jira automation rule that would be triggered on edit issues if the value of the list is changed from "No" to "Yes," "Yes" to "No," "None" to "No," or "None" to "Yes."
Hi Gajanan,
You should be able to create a rule based on a Field Value Changed trigger. Then add an IF/ELSE condition block where you handle each of your scenarios above.
Under each Else section add a new action to Comment on Issue.
@John Funk, It would be great if you could guide me through a single scenario.
Sure see below:
@John Funk Thank you for responding quickly, however, it is not my exact request.The rule is triggered by automation when the list value is changed from the old value to the new one.Support while creating an issue I chose "No" as the list option; afterward, I edited the issue and changed the list option from "No" to "Yes"; then a comment should add.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.