Will the SSL for JIRA plugin be updated for JIRA 7
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.jirasslplugin/server/overview
Thanks for the question, Andrew. I wrote this plugin a while back and suspect it just needs to be tested and upgraded. We'll work on it over the next few days and update the metadata on Marketplace. In the meantime, if you want it today, I suspect it'll work - you can download the .jar file from Marketplace (as opposed to inside your admin screen), and upload it locally.
Will you be doing the confluence one as well? Do you need to restart the server after importing the SSL cert?
Yes to both - we'll do Confluence and yes, you have to restart, unfortunately.
As I wasn't able to wait for a JIRA 7 compatible version anymore, I've made a fork of the original version which is compatible with JIRA 7. Feel free to view the source or download it at: https://bitbucket.org/remosiegwart/jira-ssl-plugin/downloads
@Jeremy Largman [Atlassian] Find the pull request here: https://bitbucket.org/jlargman/jira-ssl-plugin/pull-requests/3
Thank you! It works.
JIRA 7 compatible release is out now!
Hi, Will you be doing a JIRA 7.3.0 version ?
Hello, do you plan releasing a 7.3.x compatible version?
Hi , i'm doing an upgrade today from
to
Any solution ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.