Hi,
I am trying to import test cases from an excel file. I want to select 2 components for my test case and When I import with comma seperated values (Example: Signup, Support) in the components field I am seeing 400 error.
Thanks,
Vivitha
Hi Vivitha,
You should be able to import in multuple components no problem. What you will want to do is when you import them in from the excel sheet, sepearate them each with a comma but no spaces. I uploaded two images here to see my excel file and the successful import:
http://imgur.com/lT7Wbqx&SWSmXLE#0
If you are still having troubles importing multuple components in, please send a screen shot of your mappings and a sample of your excel file to support(at)getzephyr(dot)com. We can assist you futher through email.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Hi Emily,
Thank you for the help the "no space" worked.
Does this applies to 'Labels' field also?
Hi Deepak,
You can import in Labels with the Zephyr for JIRA tests utility importer. If you want to import in more than one label at a time, you will need to have the labels in the excel sheet separated by a comma. Please make sure there are no spaces between the comma and the labels or they will not import in.
How if the Component has multiple words with space in between, For Example: Flight Schedule Manual
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.