Situation
I believe you're running into an issue reported as CWD-3307 ("Usernames in updates posted to /user should be checked case-insensitively"). This is fixed in Crowd 2.6.3.
Hi Ryosuke,This is in fact expected behaviour because Crowd will convert the uppercase username to lower case when the "enforce lower case" option is set, meaning Crowd will convert any upper-case and mixed-case information, (usernames etc), to lower case before passing the information to the application. So enabling this option should only be done when the application is expecting lowercase usernames because it will cause incoherence if it is enabled and you pass content containing uppercase characters as described in this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Enforcing+Lower-Case+Usernames+and+Groups+for+an+ApplicationAll the best,John
Thanks John.Thanks Jeseph.
I try to run Crowd 2.6.3. and I will report the results at a later date.
Thanks Jeseph.I confirmed that the problem can be solved by upgrade to Crowd 2.6.3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.