I guess the Question states the problem:
JSM users cant see issue via Jira Macro in Confluence
Via the App Link - and since they dont have a Jira license, the Macro fails:
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
This use case is documented here.
Reagrds
Sure, its documented, but not really realitic to use option 1. I will not set is as described, our Jira is public.
Options 2 - costs money and its quite "stupid" as users also gain real jira access.
So I was hoping for some god hints or perhaps an App, that solves the issue somehow...
Option 3 ? Atlassian fixing it, and perhaps update the jira macro a bit...
@Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
I am the product manager for Jira Snapshots for Confluence . We have customers using our App to address precisely your use case.
With this app, everyone with access to the Confluence page sees the same view, no matter what their Jira access is (or even if they do not have a Jira license).
The App is available both for Cloud and DC. If you need a server license contact our support desk (support@radbee.com)
I hope this helps,
Rina
Hi @Rina Nir
We will take a look at it, but i doubt that I will get $12000 for the purchase. But we will take a look, thanks :-)
BR,
Normann
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.