That's a very vague question - you might get a more useful answer if you tell us what you actually need to do, rather than start with the "how".
As a generalised answer though, I'd say "write an add on" - start at https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Writing+Confluence+Plugins where you'll find you can write whatever you want, as classes, include your own libraries and make direct use of the internals of Confluence.
i want to write some classes to format the dates ( something like dateformatter.class) and use their methods inteadof dateformatter methods in vm files
can i modify this built-in class instead of writing new one?
thanks a lot
Ok, that's replacing stuff, rather than adding, which is a little more complex. I don't believe plugins can simply replace classes in the core of Confluence, and I don't believe they can subvert and override existing classes either. Via a plugin, they can extend and reuse, but that doesn't mean you can modify existing stuff.
I've got four basic approaches, using the dateformatter example you've given:
i try (2) but when i replace my class , confluence failed to start up
i want to convert Gregorian date to solar date
wich approach is better for this purpose?
if i try (1) how can i call my methods?
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.