I downloaded the 30 day trial and installed it on a centos_x64 box on digital ocean.
When I start the service it looks like it is working
To run Stash in the foreground, start the server with start-stash.sh -fg
Starting Atlassian Stash as dedicated user atlstash
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stash is being run with a umask that contains potentially unsafe settings.
The following issues were found with the mask "u=rwx,g=rx,o=rx" (0022):
- access is allowed to 'others'. It is recommended that 'others' be denied
all access for security reasons.
The recommended umask for Stash is "u=,g=w,o=rwx" (0027) and can be
configured in setenv.sh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detecting JVM PermGen support...
PermGen switch is supported. Setting to 256m\n
Using STASH_HOME: /var/atlassian/application-data/stash
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/jre
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/work/catalina.pid
Existing PID file found during start.
Removing/clearing stale PID file.
Tomcat started.
Success! You can now use Stash at the following address:
http://localhost:7990/
If you cannot access Stash at the above location within 3 minutes, or encounter any other issues starting or stopping Atlassian Stash, please see the troubleshooting guide at:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASHKB/Troubleshooting+Installation
If i check the status it looks like it is working.
Stash is running
If I try going to the website I get a problem loading page unable to connect in my browser.
I check the status again and it is not running.
Also If I eave it running it will crash after a minute or two. The logs only have a couple of warnings and everything I am finding online is suggesting I do not need to worry about these.
10-Dec-2014 17:25:19.870 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/atlassian/application-data/stash/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
10-Dec-2014 17:25:19.875 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.validateFile Problem with directory [/var/atlassian/application-data/stash/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.231 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.init The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /opt/atlassian/stash/3.5.0/lib/native:/var/atlassian/application-data/stash/lib/native
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.421 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlValidation' to 'false' did not find a matching property.
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.421 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlNamespaceAware' to 'false' did not find a matching property.
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.764 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-7990"]
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.949 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
10-Dec-2014 17:25:21.955 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 1894 ms
10-Dec-2014 17:25:22.062 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service Catalina
10-Dec-2014 17:25:22.063 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.9
Is there anything else I should be looking for? Any Idea on how I can get it to run?