Hi Atlassian Community,
I am attempting to conditionally show/hide fields within a multi-row field.
I have one form called createTest which has a multi-row field called test.
test, has several fields but their is one field in specific I am trying to use in a conditional filter. The field within test that I am concerned with is called answerType which is a radio group with the following options:
id: 1 | Label: Multiple-Choice
id: 2 | Label: True-False
When the user selects Multiple-Choice/True-False, I would like this to trigger a separate field within the multi-row to either become visible/hidden.
I'm not sure what the proper syntax for this would be...
Here is what I have attempted thus far using the confiforms rules for field definitions:
createTest.test.transform(label).hasValue(Multiple-Choice):true
createTest.test.hasValue(Multiple-Choice):true
createTest.test.transform(label):Multiple-Choice
I have been putting the filer's listed above in the Condition section of the rules for field definition.
For the Field name to track for changes I have simply used createTest.test
This has not triggered anything and I am not sure if there is something I am missing which is probably the case.
Any help would be much appreciated!