Hi! I'm using confluence for long time and I'm searching a functionality that is very important to me.
Opening a page in confluence takes about 5 - 10 seconds. This time is ok for my needs. The problem is that when you have a lot of pages and nested pages, some pages are used only to group topics (they are used as folders) and does not contain any data. Sometimes hovewer these pages contain data, which is for example overview of research presented in underlying pages.
The poblem appears when you want to read all the pages. If you have a lot of nested pages and you look at the page tree on the left (documentation theme) you do not see immidiately which pages are empty and which are not. So to read everything you have to see through all the pages which took 5 - 10 seconds every empty page and thats very annoying 
Of course you can say, that I can use always empty pages as grouping folders and leaves - pages as pages that contain content, but then the internal logic is not so good and we are breaking the good stuff confluence brings.
This appears as big problem for me and my team 
So the queston is - how can I set some other color or underline the names of the pages that are empty on the page tree view (on the left of documentation theme).