We are using Confluence to document various support/error issues. As a page title, I have the following:
An error occurred in starting the session - Login failed for user 'IIS APPPOOL - DefaultAppPool'.
The actual error has a slash. I cannot use a \ in the page name due to page character restrictions. In the page's content, I am able to specify the exact error:
An error occurred in starting the session - Login failed for user 'IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool'.
When performing a search, does Confluence only search on the page title? Someone on our team tried to do a search on 'IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool'. No pages were found.
Is there a way to search on the page's content rather than the title? I do not understand how labels are used. Could adding labels help in the search? I was able to add:
'IIS
APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool'
When performing a search, however, the topic was still not found.
Are there any existing feature requests to search on the page content?
Thank you for your help.